PerformanSC Supply Chain Limited is committed to safeguarding the data of all individuals who interact with the company, whether employees or clients. The company has created this data protection notice as a controller of personal data to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy and to inform you about the information we collect and process. If you have any queries about this notice, please contact us using the information outlined in the contact section of this notice. This notice sets out an explanation of what information about you we process, why we process your information, with whom your information is shared and a description of your rights with respect to your information.
What information do we collect?
Information is collected by PerformanSC while dealing with individuals. This can include the following circumstances;
- When an individual visits our website or social media pages
- When an individual subscribes to our online services
- When an individual applies for a job or enters employment with us
- When an individual communicates or interacts with us in connection with the provision of our services
- Such other circumstances where an individual provides us with personal data
There are instances where the company may invite or request individuals to provide us with their personal data, including through our websites or other means. In addition, individuals may volunteer their personal data to us by various means of communication, e.g., by telephone, email or via our website.
This Personal data may include the following:
- basic data such as name, address, telephone number
- email address, date of birth, the company you work for and your job title
- financial data such as payment details
- recruitment data including C.V. or employment history
- website usage data including usernames and passwords
- data submitted to our website to enable us to send marketing communications that could be of interest to you
- and/or any other data relating to you which you provide to us
How do we use personal data?
The company will only use personal data for the purposes for which it is collected, for the purposes of completing our contractual obligations and being compliant with all appropriate legal, regulatory and risk management obligations.
If you are a client;
Depending upon the nature of your instruction to us, personal data submitted by you, on your behalf or which we generate in the course of providing our services to you can also include personal data such as names, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses.
Data communicated in connection with the provision of our services is subject to our client confidentiality policies and will only be used for the specific purposes it is provided for, in the fulfilment of the company’s contractual obligations and in compliance with the company’s legal or regulatory requirements.
If you are a website user;
We may use the data you submit to our website, personal details (name, email, company, and other work related inputs) in our contact forms & newsletter forms.
You can manage cookies by changing your browser settings to disable or delete cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies, this can affect the functionality of our website on your device and you might not be able to access certain parts of our website.
When you visit our website, our server will also temporarily record your IP address. If you are accessing our website from a business IP address, we may also capture details of which organisations have visited our website.
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. When you leave our website please be sure to read the privacy notices and policies of those other websites. We do not endorse the content on any other websites that can be accessed via our website.
If you receive marketing communications;
We may use your data so that you can receive marketing communications from us. We will use any data you submit relating to your preferences to develop relevant material to send to you. You will also be able to receive communications such as our newsletters, event invitations and other marketing communications.
Please note that you have a right to withdraw your consent to receive marketing information at any time. If you currently receive marketing communications from us and you would prefer not to receive them in the future or if you would like to your change your marketing preferences, you can do this at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all our marketing emails.
If you are applying for a job with us;
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the individuals that apply for positions with PerformanSC Supply Chain Ltd. This section explains how we use the data you submit as part of your application.
If you apply for a position with us, we can use your personal data to allow us to process your job application. We can also use your personal data to assess your suitability for a position you have applied for though our human resource administration process.
As well as the personal data referred to in the ‘What personal data we collect’ section of this privacy notice, we can collect additional data if you apply for a job with us. This can include, but is not limited, to nationality and immigration/right to work data.
Unless required in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements, or where we have a legitimate interest to do so, we will only use the personal data you provide to us for the purposes of processing and managing your application for a position at the company and the associated recruitment process.
We will not process any category of sensitive personal data about you without your explicit consent, which is not mandatory.
If you connect with us on social media;
We collect personal data whilst responding to enquiries directed to our social media networks such as Twitter or LinkedIn or during the course of promotional campaigns on our social media platforms. In the course of our recruitment, we are sometimes directed to individuals’ LinkedIn profiles. In such instances, processing will be restricted to the specific purpose of the enquiry. After the fulfilment of the enquiry and any legal obligations related to it, the personal data is deleted.
Basis of the processing of your Personal Data
We will only use and process your personal data where we have a lawful basis for doing so. This can include:
• providing you, or an entity with which you are connected, with our services
- accounting, billing, and other internal administrative purposes
- developing and facilitating a business relationship with you or an entity with which you are connected
- determining your eligibility and suitability for employment with the company
- inviting you to events or functions and providing you with updates and publications where you have consented to the receipt of such marketing materials
With regard to the data we collect from you on our website, we will process this on the basis that you have provided your consent or where we have a legitimate interest in processing it.
In addition to you providing your consent to our processing of your personal data, there are other lawful bases for our processing which include processing that:
- is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party
- is necessary for compliance with our legal, regulatory and/or professional obligations
- is necessary for the purposes of pursuing the company’s legitimate interests
Where there is a need to process your data for a purpose other than those set out in this notice otherwise outlined to you, we will inform you of this.
How is your information shared?
We may sometimes share your data with our third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf. These third parties service providers can include:
- our professional advisers including legal advisors, financial advisors, and insurance brokers
- suppliers who provide certain support services
- third parties involved in organising our events; and/or
- third parties who verify recruitment data provided by applicants for example, Referees (where given)
We will ensure that such transfers of your personal data to third parties are safe and secure, confidential and that all third party suppliers to the company are subject to a written contract in respect of any processing of personal data.
Further data and details of the third party suppliers the company uses for the above-mentioned purposes are available upon request, where relevant to you.
Where you are a client of the company, we will only process personal data for the purposes of carrying out that work agreed upon by contract and only to the extent necessary.
We will not disclose your personal data to any other third parties for any reason unless:
- we are required to do so by law
- disclosure is necessary for the purpose of, or in connection with, legal proceedings
- it is to exercise or defend legal rights, or
- we have your consent to disclose it to them
Where we transfer your personal data as described above, whether such transfer is within or outside the European Economic Area, we will always ensure that such transfer is safe and secure by ensuring that adequate safeguards are put in place protect your personal data. As such, appropriate safeguards will be in place regardless of whether the transfer is to a country that is subject to an adequacy decision or where it is a non-adequate country.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your personal data in accordance with our internal retention procedures, which are determined by our legal, regulatory, and professional obligations including applicable data protection laws and accord with good practice. The retention periods differ depending upon the nature of the data we hold and the reasons why we are holding it. These are subject to change. We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to. When your data is no longer required, we will delete it securely.
Please contact us if you require more details regarding our retention periods.
How we protect your Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is kept secure. In order to protect the data you input to our website from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction, or accidental loss, we have put in place appropriate technical, physical and managerial procedures. All our employees and any third parties we engage are obliged to respect the confidentiality of all personal data.
We take data security seriously and work with our technology partners to ensure that are systems and infrastructure are managed in line with best practice.
However, the internet is not a secure environment and we cannot therefore guarantee total security of any data transmitted to our website. Whilst we utilise the latest virus protection software, we cannot guarantee our website is free of computer viruses or other harmful applications, so such transmission is at your own risk.
Further data about the measures the company takes to protect your personal data can be provided upon request.
Changes to your Personal Data
If your personal data changes at any time, please keep us informed so we can ensure your data is accurate, complete, and current. If you wish to update your personal data, you can inform us of this via the following means:
- If you receive marketing communications, you can do this at any time via the link within all our marketing emails
- If you are a client then please get in touch with us in the usual way
- or alternatively submit a request as outlined in the how to contact us’ section of this privacy notice
- If you are a website user, job applicant, or event attendee and you are allowing us to use your details, you can submit a request through the how to Contact us’ section of this privacy notice
Access to your Personal Data and your rights
You are entitled to request the personal data we hold about you and request that we amend it or delete it, subject to some exceptions. You also have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your data or to object to that processing as well as the right to request data portability where we process personal data based on your consent or for the purpose to contract with you. Please email your request to our Human Resources Director, whose contact details are in the ‘Data controllers and how to contact us’ section of this privacy notice.
Where you have provided consent, either for the processing of personal and/or Sensitive categories of personal data, you have an absolute right to withdraw consent at any time, free of charge. Advice on how to do so is contained with the ‘Data controllers and how to contact us’ section of this privacy notice.
Please note we sometimes require further data from you in order to verify your identity before disclosing, amending, or deleting any of your personal data.
In most cases, we will deal with your requests free of charge and within one month of receipt of your request. However, there are exceptions that can allow us to charge a reasonable fee to cover our administration costs and/or extended the time period for dealing with your request to two months from receipt of your request, such as where your request is complex or repetitive. If an exception applies, we will keep you informed.
We will never charge you to change your marketing preferences or unsubscribe to our marketing communications.
What are your rights under data protection law?
You have the following rights under data protection law, although your ability to exercise these rights may be subject to certain conditions:
- the right to receive a copy of and/or access the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data
- the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete
- the right, in certain circumstances, to request that we erase your personal data
- the right, in certain circumstances, to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or object to our use of your personal data or the way in which we process it
- the right, in certain circumstances, to transfer your personal data to another organisation
- the right to object to automated decision making and/or profiling, and
- the right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner
Data Controllers and how to contact us
Our website, and PerformanSC Supply Chain Limited’s primary IT systems, are located in the EU and controlled by PerformanSC Supply Chain Ltd.
Should you have any concerns regarding this privacy notice, please contact us as follows:
Controller: PerformanSC Supply Chain Limited
Address: Bracetown Business Park, Clonee, Dublin D15 F8PH
Human Resources Director: Shivaun Sheehan
Telephone: +353 1 8934951
Email: You can get in touch with us in relation to any data protection queries, by either writing to us at the above address, completing our contact form, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that emails sent to and from PerformanSC Supply Chain Limited can be monitored to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures and to protect our business.
This data protection notice will be reviewed from time to time to take into account changes in the law and the experience of the notice in practice.
This document was last updated on December 16th 2020