Providing your customers with a great experience is key to a successful eCommerce channel. Setting up your supply chain for eCommerce will underpin the channel’s success, and ensure that your business is structured for success.
There are plenty of challenges, benefits and opportunities to having a successful eCommerce channel, and this training program will guide you through those. This course also supports your understanding of how to structure for successful order management, customer support, payment management, and what infrastructural requirements you have and how they impact on your current business.
One half day
Maximum 15 persons online and 2o in person
Online or in person
What will you learn on this course?
- Setting up your supply chain for eCommerce
- Challenges, benefits and opportunities of introducing an eCommerce channel
- Order management and customer support
- Payment management
- Infrastructure impact
- Warehouse layout, fulfilment and logistics management
- Packaging requirements
- Forecasting and inventory management
- Global / regional reach
- Integration of ERP / WMS / CMS activities
- Returns management considerations
- Customer support
- Outsource partner conditions
- Internal changes for success
- Governance for success
Who should attend this course?
- Supply chain
- Customer service and support
- Procurement and planning