An advanced customs awareness training course for those looking to deepen their knowledge in customs awareness, the PerformanSC training team brings you and your team through more in-depth training in customs compliance.
This course delves deeper into detail in areas including;
- Customs Procedures
- Denied Party Screening
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
- EU & US Export Controls
- Industry Specific Requirements
This course can also be used as a follow-on course from our Level I customs awareness training, which builds on the knowledge already gained.
One half day – Classroom based learning
PerformanSC, Dublin or Onsite within your business (group training)
Customs Awareness training objectives
The overall objective from this training is that attendees will leave knowing how to identify customs and trade concepts, understand how they apply to your business and find out where to learn more.
Attendees will gain an understanding in;
- Become familiar with the roles of custom’s authorities, recognising the stakeholders
- Customs and duties framework
- Customs valuation
- Inward Processing
- Procedure codes l International business
- Free Trade Zones
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) l Types of AEO l Mutual recognition
- EU & US Export controls l Export licenses l Embargoed Countries
- DPL Restricted Parties – Screening, Permissions / licenses and Managing sanctions
- Product origins and preference protocols
- Dual use – Identification, Permissions / approvals / licenses
This advanced customs training course is publicly available, hosted in PerformanSC Supply Chain’s Dublin offices.
Many businesses choose to hold this course in-house, thereby allowing for more flexibility in covering the business’ own compliance needs and focussing in on terms and classifications relating to their specific business.
Who should attend this training course?
Those responsible for;
- Customs, trade, quality and compliance
- Procurement and Finance Managers / Directors
- Supply Chain managers
- Operations managers
- Logistics and freight forwarding teams
For more detail on upcoming training courses planned, please email email@example.com