SUPPLY CHAIN INTRODUCTION
PerformanSC Supply Chain provides introduction to supply chain training, for those working in an organisation’s non supply chain roles.
- Does everyone in your organisation understand your supply chain and its importance?
- Would your team benefit from an overview of the functions, challenges and opportunities in the supply chain?
This in-house course is aimed at everyone from introductory level employees, upwards, providing insights into what a supply chain is. In addition, it delves into its importance as a revenue and new market enabler.
The course content provides an overview of the elements of a supply chain, its challenges and the key impacts of supply chain developments.
One full day- Online
Can vary to meet your needs
Learning outcomes and content
The supply chain spans the entire organisation from the sourcing of product, to production and delivery to the customer. In addition, it includes the return of product and the importance of customer relationship management, throughout the chain.
Today’s supply chain is the critical activity in any company and as such, its basic operation should be understood. This training course provides an overview of the supply chain, the challenges and the key impacts of supply chain decisions.
What is covered?
The supply chain introduction course covers key areas of a supply chain, including;
- What is a supply chain?
- Why is it important?
- Which challenges face today’s supply chain decision makers?
- What is a value driven supply chain?
- Order and inventory management
- An introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and its role in the supply chain
- What is a digital supply chain?
- How does the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) affect my supply chain?
Who should attend?
- Procurement and planning
This particular program is aimed at junior to mid-level resources in your organisation, to provide an understanding of the supply chain.
PerformanSC also provides a separate training program, for higher level leadership resources. This course covers a more indepth view of the supply chain and places more of a focus on channel and market strategy, risk and compliance.