Food and Beverage companies need to develop robust supply chain structures
that assure the highest food safety standards while meeting the changing needs of consumer, food service and retail customers.
PerformanSC has significant experience in supporting food and beverage companies in accelerating their supply chain performance improvement. Our operations research function supports organisations in:
- Enabling new markets and lowering distribution costs, through innovative logistics solutions
- Improving distribution centre performance through design, slotting, inventory planning, pick strategies
- Developing supply chain talent, through the development of management frameworks and training
- The benchmarking and management of global logistics flows
- Optimising inventory planning for service
In addition, PerformanSC provide businesses with support across their business for improvements in strategy, risk mitigation and business development support through;
- Outsourced partner selection, negotiation and governance
- Improved trade and customs compliance, duty management and training
- Building supply chain capability and capacity to enable new markets, new channels and volume growth
More detail on the services we provided can be found here
. While most supply chains experience similar challenges and requirements, our team of experts understand the specific needs around the food and beverage industry, to support you on your journey.
PerformanSC has also been active in supporting initiatives to reduce food waste and to address packaging and sustainability issues. See here
for information on our sustainability policy, including our internal commitment to our clients.
for further information on how we can support the operational or strategic development of your supply chain.