Brexit Essentials Training
4 hours – Online
Maximum 15 persons
Online based training
Learning outcomes and content
Provides learners with a comprehensive understanding of the impact that Brexit has on international trade.
Outline the additional customs formalities required for shipments between the UK and the EU and shipments transiting through the UK via the landbridge. Highlight special arrangements for trade with Northern Ireland.
Outline actions that companies should take to ensure compliance with trade, post Brexit.
Who should attend this Brexit essentials course?
Those involved in finance, supply chain, procurement, manufacturing, logistics, and customs and compliance
What will you learn on this course?
- Brexit Timelines and requirements
- Customs requirements re. EU / UK Trade Cooperation Agreement
- Customs documentation
- Commercial invoice
- Health certificates
- Certs of origin
- Meaning and key terms for Food & Drink
- Physical product flows
- Ports readiness – Ireland / UK
- North / South
- Transitional simplified procedures
- Introduction to Customs Procedures;
- Inward Processing
- Outward processing
- Customs warehouse
- Transit procedures
- Authorised consignor / consignee
- Comprehensive guarantee
- Authorised Economic Operator